October 17, 2013

How to change Admin Password in PLDT myDSL WiFi Router

After i posted How to Update your Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 via IDM / Using Internet Download Manager, today I wil share something about PLDT Router

Related Search:
How To Change PLDT my ADSL PROLiNK WiFi Router Password

This tuts is on how to change your PLDT MyDSL WiFi Router ADMIN Password. First plug in your my PLDT myDSL router in your Computer via  LAN connection. It will be connected! Now type this IP address  192.168.1.1 to your Firefox or Chrome.

Also Read:
How to know your neighbors WiFi password!

A pop out box will request you to log in!

Type:
User Name: adminpldt
Password: 1234567890 


CHANGE PLDT ADMIN PASSWORD

Next Step: Now Go to Admin Panel - Password.

CHANGE PLDT ADMIN PASSWORD
This is the Proof!
CHANGE PLDT ADMIN PASSWORD


Also You can add user looks like this...

CHANGE PLDT ADMIN PASSWORD

Note: The default wifi password of PLDT WiFi router is PLDTWIFI + last 5 characters of your MAC address of the PLDT modem.

CHANGE PLDT ADMIN PASSWORD


14 comments:

  1. Great post! The fact that you means someone is reading and liking it! Congrats!That’s great advice.


    For Complete solutions about biological microscopes please visit: Digital Microscopes exporters india

    OR

    Call us Toll Free: 1800-27-00-376
    Thank you
    Source(s):



    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Tutorials.. Keep sharing XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why I got this problem
    " ERROR: New Password is not the same as Confirmed Password. "
    Weird!! my New pass and Confirmed is 100 % the same but still received this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem too.... Please Help!

      Delete
  4. Maraming salamat po sa tutorial. Astig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do u logout on gui? I used another deviceand I can still access gui. Am afraid that anyone can just hack to my network

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help!! I can't access my router from my android cellphone? When I type in 192.168.1.1 it just keep on loading and loading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parehas po tayo ng prob. Hindi nag redirect pag tinype mo yung "192.168.1.1".

      Delete
  7. Kakainis! Hindi ko alam kng yung chrome ko ang may problema. Everytime na itype ko ang "192.168.1.1" ang nalabas "Oops! Hindi makakonekta ang Google Chrome sa 49.147.64.1
    Subukang muling i-load: 49.­147.­64.­1." Paki explain kung bakit anyan! please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hindi maka connect ang phone ko sa pldt router na ito. status: connected lang ng 2 sec tapos disabled paulit ulit lang na ganun. tulong pls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. help, nakalimutan ko po yung admin root username and password, kasi po 4 months po kasi ako wala dito sa pinas. pano po mareretrieve yun?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoever you are, you are awesome!!! Thank you so much for your help. I made it.

    However, I have a question. Can you give me steps on how to allow only certain device/s to access my wifi connection by registering their IP address on that certain device to the admin? We have this one set up before but the person who did that is no longer here. Your help will be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

BE A FAN ON FACEBOOK

Site Statistics | PR

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines
BLOGS NG PINOY
Follow on Bloglovin

Anti-Plagiarism